Friday, January 16, 2009

Change of pace...but only Stanley seems to send the group emails

David Bradford
to me

show details 12:05 PM (17 hours ago)


Reply


connie!

saw LB today. looking fresh, almost as fresh as me! haha. anyway, tell your sister congratulations, aunt connie. sounds awesome. a letter will be mailed to you soon, but first, where should I send it? agh! i hope you'll see this today and I'll be able to check later on in the day. i assume probably san francisco? but i don't know.

talk to you later!
tu amigo mejor,
david

David Bradford

to me
show details 3:21 PM (13 hours ago)
Reply

agh i got 20 seconds left. they monitor! don't email me! dear elder. i con only check once a week bye!!1
- Show quoted text -




Reply

Forward



David Bradford

to me
show details 3:25 PM (13 hours ago)
Reply

haha if you log off, they round up how many minutes you have left. so everytime i log off before a minute is up, i get another minute. but anyway, after my indecipherable email back, don't email me because i can only check on p-day. continue dear elder! peace!
david

No comments:

Post a Comment